Together we make your visit pleasant and safe
We wish you a warm welcome. Together, we can ensure that your museum visit is as safe and pleasant as possible. The most important safety measures are listed below.
BEFORE YOU VISIT OUR MUSEUM:
- You need to reserve museum tickets online, before your visit. You choose the day and time slot. By doing so you are ensured of your place.
- Bring your printed or digital ticket(s) on your smartphone to the museum. Your Museum Card (or other discount cards and passes) will also be checked, so please bring these with you as well.
- If you want to use the audiotours on your smartphone, please download the app from izi.Travel at home. Then choose ‘Huis Van Gijn’ to see our audiotours. Please download the audiotours also at home. Our wifi network is not strong enough for downloading and streaming content.
DURING YOUR VISIT WE ASK YOU TO:
- Wear a mouth mask
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 metres from other visitors and our staff.
- Wash your hands often and use the disinfectants provided.
- Follow the instructions of our staff.
- Postpone your visit if you feel unwell or are exhibiting symptoms.
IN THE MUSEUM
- Arrive just before your time slot but not too early. The length of your visit is unlimited. This will allow you to enjoy our art at your own pace while enabling us to ensure sufficient flow of visitors and enough space in the museum rooms.
- With the online ticket you can enter the museum quickly and safely.
- To avoid overcrowding in the cloakroom, please limit the number of jackets and bags (no rucksacks) that need to be hung up and stored. Bags smaller than A4 size can be taken into the museum. In dry weather, you can choose to keep your jacket on.
- Some rooms have a maximum capacity. The maximum allowed is shown at the entrance to the room. If necessary, please wait until other visitors have left the room.
- There are no guided tours or other activities at this time.
- our museumrestaurant is temporarily closed
Enjoy your visit to our museum!